<body>
Kryptonite
I'm trying to save our love the best way that I can.

How it aint a Juice Box . . .
Sunday, December 28, 2008

oh how a juice box gets open into. choosing which flavour you want;grape,orange,apple,fruit punch.and how it gets a straw to suck out the inside. pulling out every drip to quench the drinker.and how it gets soo small and just thrown out anywhere,how it gets dumped in the garbage and never used again.but thats how i aint a juice box.i was chosen,but for the right price,i was one flavour, one choice,how i was never gonna stop coming,and how many times u Try to dump me im always there no matter what. im inside you,im around you, im your water. how i do it all for you.how i give you life, how affected your surrondings get,and i was never put down.....[I'm soo Weird..]..P.s.i wonder if you get it?



Raniel Catahan
fifthTEEN,BCCS,LACF♥
GF,Fam,Mains
In God I TRUST






December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009