<body>
Kryptonite
I'm trying to save our love the best way that I can.

Story of a Boy . . .
Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hmm.can it be possible that life isnt long to live? is it possible that you can be sooo pushed away and soo let down that you know longer wish you were one of this kind? can it all happen to one person to live with such strikes of leser knowledge to let them down.


- Story of a Boy,

Hi, My names Raniel Ross Catahan, i'm 16 and lucky to have what I got , but i'm not so lucky to be who i am, im not lucky to get pushed around, not to feel loved.I've felt being loved once, once that it never left me, enough that would make any human want to live his life.But I, no i feel pain,not just from my surroundings, but my loved ones.Can it be that i'm doing wrong? or is it that fact that i no longer make an impact on their lives?As much as i want to live a life of love, respect and loyalty i also want to live the life of wreck,terror, and hate.My parents are from the philippines and are both very respectful and loving people.I also have a very beautiful and loving girlfriend aswell,one that would love no other to the end of her life.I also have great friends that have my back, and very few haters.

I'm 16, and being this age is great, you have so much more availabilities that you can do so much, you can drive, you can go out, you can do alot but with all of this, it comes with much more responsibilities.I had a job, once..it was fun when i was there. and so far it wasnt that great when i couldnt celebrate my birthday.So i quit my job.But well enough my Loving,Loyal girlfriend cared for me and gave me a great birthday to celebrate.Thank You Baby.ILove You.





My family,a father filled with the most out most respect for his family. Can care for one at his expense.Hes had Surgeries and difficultes but hes still there.My mother is a well spoken women, shes the only one who knew what is going on with my life, she was my only family member that would take me in and love me.



My girlfriend,Laureta Ann Capistrano Fallorina,the love of my life, the one and best quote that i have never forgotten " You two are highschool sweethearts!" what such words effected me throughout my best days with her and still will. I Love You soo much Laureta, and i will and always love you.Till the day i die, i shall never let go of you. im proud to be your boyfriend, im proud to be the only one that you love.





Now,that sums up what i have,but does it make me feel loved?Is life to less to live for ? I probabyl just got the worst time to feel like a loser,i try my best for everything, i try my all to keep up my good work at school, i got an average of 70 last semester and compared to last year, its greater then ever, my mark last year was only about 50.What a HUGE gap.i'm proud of myself, and so is my girlfriend, but not my parents..whys this? i try soo hard to get a good mark , that i get a 70 and there not proud of me.. especially my mom.Mom i love you soo much and i thank you for giving me life, and when you told me that you have a choice when i was a baby coming out of you, you told me that it was either death to me or you.luckily that we both got life that day.or dad would have been very very sad.Lucky to be alive and lucky to have such wonderful parents. Over simple act of a mistaken school teacher do i get the worst lecture and Nag from my mom.Telling me such Wonderful quotes that would make any young boy want to Hatch out of there egg and Leave. " I wish i never gave birth to you " , " Pack Your things and Leave tommorrow", so i did, i took my stuff and i packed, i took my possessions what i baught with my own money, and i stored it in a bag. It was My Plan, My plan too leave, it hurted so much, that a part of me fell apart, but luckily my girlfriend was their to support me, to give me strength when I'm at my weakest. She told me that everything will be alright.


. . . BLEH this is BORING.. new post [=












































continuation . . .



Raniel Catahan
fifthTEEN,BCCS,LACF♥
GF,Fam,Mains
In God I TRUST






December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009